UBot Underground

Can't Change Text in Chosen Field...How Do I?

Alright, I'm trying to upload pictures to ImageShack.us When you first get to their homepage, there is a box right on there where you click on "browse"...then browse to the image on your PC you want to upload, click it, and then it fills in the field to the left of it with the location of the file (like this: C:\Users\Rob\Desktop\uBot Data\imageshack\picture.jpg)

Now, that field isn't allowed to be typed into. The only way it fills in is if you click their "browse" button and locate the file.

How do I choose that attribute (the field where I'd enter the text location of the picture I want to upload, which it will be pulling from .txt file I've made) and make it so that it will allow me to enter text into that field?

Alright, I'm trying to upload pictures to ImageShack.us When you first get to their homepage, there is a box right on there where you click on "browse"...then browse to the image on your PC you want to upload, click it, and then it fills in the field to the left of it with the location of the file (like this: C:\Users\Rob\Desktop\uBot Data\imageshack\picture.jpg)

Now, that field isn't allowed to be typed into. The only way it fills in is if you click their "browse" button and locate the file.

How do I choose that attribute (the field where I'd enter the text location of the picture I want to upload, which it will be pulling from .txt file I've made) and make it so that it will allow me to enter text into that field?

The upload form on the imageshack main page is actually a flash applett.

Luckily, they have a standard html form version here: http://www.imageshack.us/?no_multi=1

Give that a shot. :)

The upload form on the imageshack main page is actually a flash applett.

Luckily, they have a standard html form version here: http://www.imageshack.us/?noflash=1

Give that a shot. :)

Alright, tried that and still no luck. I've uploaded the bot below (if you test it, you'll have to change the input file location)

image uploader.ubot

Alright, tried that and still no luck. I've uploaded the bot below (if you test it, you'll have to change the input file location)

You must've caught my reply before I edited it (apparently, they set a cookie when you visit the non-flash page, so I guess the url and thought it was right). The url should be http://www.imageshack.us/?no_multi=1

You should also be using 'send keys chosen' instead of 'change chosen attribute'. This might not work in IE8, so you may also need to install IE7.

• 1 month later...

This isn't working for me. Although honestly I'm not sure if it's the actual script that's the problem. Even when the script is done running and pic location is in it's proper place and nothing happens. I actually try to manually click the uploader button and still nothing happens.

(see attached bot)

Imageuploader.ubot

This isn't working for me. Although honestly I'm not sure if it's the actual script that's the problem. Even when the script is done running and pic location is in it's proper place and nothing happens. I actually try to manually click the uploader button and still nothing happens.

(see attached bot)

I'm getting the same thing.... with this 1. Is it due to the javascript? Need to run a javascript command to submit?

I found the topic since I'm having my own issue with uploading images elsewhere. I'm finding with my issue, I'm having to "send keys field chosen", but having limited results.