UBot Underground

Clear Cookies Doesn't Always Work

Why doesn't the clear cookies command work sometimes? I thought this was fixed to be able to clear cookies without having to shut down UBot. I'ts mainly on Youtube where I am having a problem. I delete both google and Yoututbe cookies. But still it seems to keep the user logged in.

Anyone else having problems, or is this some super cookies being dropped on my pc?

Oh, and I also have my LSO cookies set to delete every 2 minutes, so I kinda doubt thats the problem.

Guest turbolapp

Yes. http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

In http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=300.0  Nevele talks about a work around, although I believe he's still working on some stuff with that method.

Basically what's happening is ubot can only delete the domain it's currently on.  The big players drop way more cookies than just the one. For instance the one that I was having issues with drops something like 219 cookies with multiple domains just by visiting one page/one domain. Theoretically, if you can find all the cookies you can have it nav to those domains and clear cookies (although this didn't work for me for some reason, maybe due to the shear number of cookies.)

Seth says he's working on trying to come up with a solution.

Ah, thats good to know, I thought for a moment it was either my browser or Youtube was being very sneaky.

Anyway thanks for the head up and info turbolapp. The good news is that Seth and the rest of the Ubot team stays on top of things.  ;D