UBot Underground

Need help with pesky frames

Hey Everyone,

I'm having trouble selecting the correct HTML for the "choose by atrribute" option. ???  I'm trying to select the search field and Send button here:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8536/picfl.jpg

Here's the HTML:

inner html:

<FRAME src="icomp/whatsnew.asp" name=display><FRAMESET frameSpacing=0 border=0 cols=1,* frameBorder=NO><FRAME marginHeight=0 src="background.asp" name=Print marginWidth=0 scrolling=no><FRAME marginHeight=0 src="IntelliCompNavbar.aspx" name=buttonbar marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></FRAMESET>

outer html:

<FRAMESET frameSpacing=0 border=0 frameBorder=NO rows=*,28 value="contractor"><FRAME src="icomp/whatsnew.asp" name=display><FRAMESET frameSpacing=0 border=0 cols=1,* frameBorder=NO><FRAME marginHeight=0 src="background.asp" name=Print marginWidth=0 scrolling=no><FRAME marginHeight=0 src="IntelliCompNavbar.aspx" name=buttonbar marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></FRAMESET></FRAMESET>

Any ideas on what I should use to select the search field and the send button?

Thanks!

Hi ratman, try navigating to the frame url first, once there then try choosing the attribute. Eg. Navigate to IntelliCompNavbar.aspx then try selecting the search field.

Would be awesome if ubot could do this directly but it doesn't for the moment.