UBot Underground

Why You Should Be Thankful You Never Use Winautomation

Welcome.. The most expensive Automation software EVER created

The EA of the Software industry.

Total price: $1500 (AUD)

Recurring monthly membership:  So you have to pay an additional $300 I believe or they will not give you support.  So that’s $25/month!!

Price to make money off your executables.  You get 20 or so tokens.  Tokens are used when you give your executable away on a machine without winautomation.  Say you sold your executables for $20 each x 20 = $400.  Now for each additional executable you want to distribute that’s $50 each.  You made a -$30 profit for your 21st executable.  NICE!

It’s hard to use: This is deliberate so that they make the robots for you and charge you for it.  The tutorials are basic, and support takes one whole day to get back to you.  That’s slow as heck when you’re trying to even understand their software.

Support does not want to know you unless you’re a trial user of have purchased their software.

Pros: It’s good for some jobs I guess but inferior in every way to coding.  What’s more you can ONLY use Internet Explorer.  Lots of pages do not work on internet explorer.

Lastly, they change terms and conditions when they want, and treat their customers like cash cows who are dependent upon their limited software.

Recommendation: Ubot or CODING. Coding is better

Last point: Don’t get me wrong, this might be good for some.  But $1500+25/month+$50+/(*NEW*Charged $50 per new executable and even $250+ in some cases when distributing).

Think EA.  Think Winautomation.

Stay away :)

• P.S: I am disappointed because created my whole system only to realise there is hidden pay wall. RIP
Edited by garesreaper