UBot Underground

Willing to buy software but have some questions

I am willing to buy this great software but ihave some questions. Hope you can answer...

1- Is it possible to get a variable from a serverside SQL table and use this variable with in bot and after account is created , can bot send variable to SQL table?

Example 1: Bot takes from xxxxx.com's sql database some username insert this username on desired area and creates an account. After account is succesfully created bot connects to sql database again and adds a value to desired table.

Example 2:  Bot starts to create account use account function and inserts randomly variables after account is created bot connects to a web server dql database and inserts data of variables which are used while creating account.

2- Is it possible to integrate auto captcha function with any captcha service or only decaptcher.com ?

Thanks!!!

1. As of now, no. But if you create a php/asp script to interact with the database using your browser, sure. However, direct interaction with the database server is not an issue.

2. As of now, we only have decaptcher in place. But adding other services is certainly on our to-do and we will release it in future versions.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

As for 1 i'm doing something similar at the moment but I had to use forms on a website. For example bot visits websites, enters values into a form which spits out the results from sql. Bot does it businesses and then goes back to a different form which inputs the results back to the database.

Its not a solution but its a work around.