UBot Underground

$Exbrowser Return Element Count(Xpath) Help

Part of my code below:

loop while($comparison($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Return Element Count(Xpath)", "x://dd[contains(text(),$list item(%allauctionids,$subtract($list total(%allauctionids),1)))]"),"= Equals",0)) {
        add list to list(%allorders,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x://div[contains(@class,\"myt-list2__counterpart-address\")]/a[contains(@href,\"purchaseOrderId\")]", "href"),"Delete","Global")
        increment(#orderlinkloop)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.tradera.com/my/sold?page={#orderlinkloop}")
    }

There seems to be some issue with hot the xpath expression and the ubot codes integrate, i might have missed some chars or something that are supposed to be there. Just cant figure it out.

Anyone know how to refer to vars and code inside of the xpath expression like im trying to do above?

Try

loop while($comparison($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Return Element Count(Xpath)", "x://dd[contains(text(),{$list item(%allauctionids,$subtract($list total(%allauctionids),1))}]"),"= Equals",0)) {
    add list to list(%allorders,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x://div[contains(@class,\"myt-list2__counterpart-address\")]/a[contains(@href,\"purchaseOrderId\")]", "href"),"Delete","Global")
    increment(#orderlinkloop)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.tradera.com/my/sold?page={#orderlinkloop}")
}
  • Like 2