UBot Underground

Does Http Plugin Work On Amazon?

is it possible to login to amazon and resolve captcha using HTTP plugin by Aymen ?

A friend of mine has spoken to him about this but he doesn't have time to test it out.

and is it possible to refresh the cookies as amazon will need it?

Someone so could make me an sample of it please?

-Sinder

is it possible to login to amazon and resolve captcha using HTTP plugin by Aymen ?

A friend of mine has spoken to him about this but he doesn't have time to test it out.

and is it possible to refresh the cookies as amazon will need it?

Someone so could make me an sample of it please?

-Sinder

Yes, it's definitely possible. But it depends a bit on what you want to do. 

Amazon offers an API for a lot of their services. 

It's also possible to automate Amazon Reseller Central for example via HTTP. 

But this is NOT easy! So if you are not already very experienced with Ubot and HTTP traffic, you might get frustrated. 

It's definitely not a good site to learn the basics.

If the amazon service you want to automate is already using the new recaptcha stuff, then you are probably out of luck with Http Plugin.

I don't think someone already figured out how to simulate all the HTTP requests correctly. 

Probably much easier to do it with a browser.

ExBrowser Plugin for example can combine both worlds. You can login with a browser, and then you can use the build in http commands to send http requests.

And the nice thing is, it will use the same cookies. So you don't have to deal and trace all the login stuff. Which makes it a lot easier. 

But it's still a more advanced site to automate in my opinion. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 2

I scrape thousands of products daily using HTTP Get (not with UB though). You could look for the decaptcha message, then open up a browser and solve it. Save the cookie for further scrapes whilst using HTTP Get.

Like Dan said you can use their own API. I tend to get less captchas if I'm logged in with an account.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I scrape thousands of products daily using HTTP Get (not with UB though). You could look for the decaptcha message, then open up a browser and solve it. Save the cookie for further scrapes whilst using HTTP Get.

Like Dan said you can use their own API. I tend to get less captchas if I'm logged in with an account.

lordproker,

i have try to scrape amazon without login and i got problem when i try to go to next page. can you give me an advice or share your http get code when your code try to go to next page.

please help me.. sorry for my bad english