UBot Underground

Need Help With Captcha

Hi,

Can someone to explain me how can I add the deathbycaptcha api on ubot? I know I can solve captchas with user/pass only, but I must need to use api because I have to add "&language=ru" to can solve russian captchas too :(

How to use our API clients

Download the latest client, add it to your application and write something along the lines below, f.i in PHP:

require_once 'deathbycaptcha.php';// Put your DBC credentials here.// Use DeathByCaptcha_HttpClient class if you want to use HTTP API.$client = new DeathByCaptcha_SocketClient(USERNAME, PASSWORD);// Put the CAPTCHA file name or handler, and desired timeout (in seconds) here:if ($captcha = $client->decode(CAPTCHA_FILE_NAME, TIMEOUT)) {    echo $captcha['text'] . "\n";    // Report the CAPTCHA if solved incorrectly.    // Make sure the CAPTCHA was in fact incorrectly solved!    if ( ... ) {        $client->report($captcha['captcha']);    }}// Repeat for other CAPTCHAs

…or in C#:

// Do not forget to reference DeathByCaptcha.dll in your project!using DeathByCaptcha;// Put your DBC credentials here.// Use HttpClient class if you want to use HTTP API.Client client = (Client) new SocketClient(USERNAME, PASSWORD);// Put your CAPTCHA file name, stream, or vector of bytes,// and desired timeout (in seconds) here:Captcha captcha = client.Decode(CAPTCHA_FILE_NAME, TIMEOUT);if (captcha.Solved && captcha.Correct) {    Console.WriteLine("CAPTCHA {0}: {1}", captcha.Id, captcha.Text);    // Report the CAPTCHA if solved incorrectly.    // Make sure the CAPTCHA was in fact incorrectly solved!    if ( ... ) {        client.Report(captcha);    }}// Repeat for other CAPTCHAs

You try use russian product https://2captcha.com/?from=959217

There you can get Api

Their are solving all captcha even just russian

Thank you,

But can you tell me how to integrate their api on ubot? :( Please

EDIT: I also see I can do captchas for money,

I made "Balance: 0.00192 $"

...what if I get russian captchas? What if other people like me get my russian captchas? They won't solve them...

Edited by s0mekind

The worst thing in the world you could ever do is try to make money by doing captcha's. That is the lowest amount of money you could ever make. I would not even see it being a good idea spending time writing a bot to solve captchas for money because the amount is so low. You would be better off just building bots for different sites and selling them.