UBot Underground

Status Bar To Show Up When Using Ui Editor ?

Im using ui editor now and would like to add status bars.... Any one have a simple fix for this...

I have not problem doing it without ui editor but having a hard time to get it to show up using ui edtior...

I see some guys saying use a label, but ??? no example and my coding ability is not getting me there lol..

Thanks if you can offer any assistance.

I suggested using the label so I will show you what I mean by that. Drag in a label inside of the UI Editor, then for the id put status, the copy in the code below and run it:

set(#status,"this is a status update","Global")
wait(1)
set(#status,"this is status update #2","Global")
wait(1)
set(#status,"this is status update #3","Global")

Now if you mean a progress bar, one that displays the percentile of work done then that will have to be added in manually I don't think that exists in the UI Editor but if you have Dev edition you can generate the GUI to a UI HTML Panel from the UI Editor and then add in the progress bar after. Not sure which one you want though?

• Like 1

yes i was after the progress bar, im bad... but i did try out your example above and that worked fine... i will wrap my head around the bar after i get some rest lol.. thanks for leading done the right path on this its a huge help... i was after the html5 bar. have it working without the editor... but was just trying to add it to editor because thats what i used to designed my interface for this one bot... but what you just help me with I can use in a lot of place too to go with the bar...

still working on this.. No problem adding a progress bar to a ui html panel, that's not the issue, adding a progress bar inside the ui editor code is what i am after. you can do this i have done this and got it to work but it does not save if you make any changes in ui editor... have to remember to add it back in each time by editing the html panel... one more problem is place of the bar if you are using the ui editor. the bar only shows up on the top left and will not show up over back ground pic you might have all ready added. 

getting close hahahaha