UBot Underground

[Sell] Authority Tracker - Automatically Track Website Authority Over Time

As always I try to provide a great learning tool that is also useful. I highly suggest you watch the video all the way through so you can get a feel for the program. This will be great for people with SEO clients who need to show them data on a regular basis. You can easily use the export options such as graph image to include in your reports for clients. You can measure your own authority over time to ensure your SEO efforts are paying off.

Overall the concept is very cool though. You can schedule the updater to run and it will start minimized, then update your rankings and close on its own. The updater (once scheduled) runs without intervention from the user and can track authority over a long period of time. It truly is a “set and forget” kind of tracker. Until you want to play with the data then just open up the main program and it’s all there for you to be viewed via a datagrid or graph. You can then export to CSV, graph image or even graph HTML.

Features:

• Track Authority Over Time
  • Clean, simple interface
  • Schedule the updater to run (watch video)
  • Add and remove projects easily
  • Track as many URLs as you want
  • Variety of export options (watch video)
  • Two source code videos (48 minutes total)

My Guarantee To You

I want you to be happy with the product and if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time I’ll give you a credit to IM Autobots for the amount of your purchase. No strings attached.

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

It is highly recemmonded that the users of this product have a Majestic paid account in order to not be limited by searches. This uses the following paid plugins: HTTP PostAdvanced SystemsDatagridSQLite. This is source code only. You must own Ubot Studio and have the dev version to use this. You must also install the following free plugins:  file management pluginDateTime Manipulation,HMAC SHA1, and the ini file reader.

• Like 1

This is a really powerful tool guys. Nick put a lot of work in to this tool as you can see.

Tracking metrics over time is something that SEO's pay good money for and this software

does that in a one off payment!

This is something that I haven't seen offered in any other tool so this is a must have IMO!

Awesome job Nick!

Notice: Use coupon code: AUTHORITY - available until Sep 22nd

A few people have asked for an extension on the coupon code due to the recent forum complications as well as people buying the Advanced Systems plugin. I realize that people may need more time in order to acquire all the required plugins for this source code and so I am extending the coupon for everybody for another 5 days.

• 7 months later...