UBot Underground

Uploading Pdf

Hi,

Firstly thanks for all the help people have been very kind, my bots are really coming forward. ( i will share when done free of course. )

Im trying to upload a pdf file hosting on my local computer. When i come to the upload on the site i can click on the relevant buttons but how do i tell ubot to go to a file and select a file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by stacy

Hi Stacy,

change file field is probably the command you want so that there is no file pop up when you use that. Here is an example:

navigate("http://ubotsandbox.com/dialog-box.php", "Wait")
wait(2)
change file field(<id="testbox">, "YOUR PDF HERE")

Nick as always that works like a dream. 

One question about this bit - change file field(<id="testbox">, "YOUR PDF HERE")  

If i wanted to set it to pull a random pdf from the file how would i do that? This way i dont have to change the bot everytime and reset it.

Thanks

Here is a wayyyy...

set(#pdf file oath,$random list item($list from text($get files($special folder("Desktop"),"Yes"),$new line)),"Global")
alert($random list item($list from text($get files($special folder("Desktop"),"Yes"),$new line)))

In action with above bit...

navigate("http://ubotsandbox.com/dialog-box.php","Wait")
wait(2)
change file field(<id="testbox">,$random list item($list from text($get files($special folder("Desktop"),"Yes"),$new line)))

CD