UBot Underground

How Do I Click On A Saved Image On A Webpage?

Hi

I know this may sound simple but I am using the built in image identifier to click on images when running the bot but is there a way to click on the image which is on a webpage that I previously saved on my desktop?

Hi

I know this may sound simple but I am using the built in image identifier to click on images when running the bot but is there a way to click on the image which is on a webpage that I previously saved on my desktop?

In my example here http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17279-how-finding-two-images-and-click-it/

it does just this

at the end it clicks by image name...

the list item is taking an image name from a list, then will find and click an image with that list item which is the image name

CD

What if the image name change often but actual image did not? 

That's why I would like to save the image on file and use the bot to click on the image found in my pc.

This is a captcha I'm trying to solve. The question says click on the orange cat image to continue.

I dont think any captcha server can do this.

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/File:Clicking.jpg

see the little camera next to <>?

hit that and highlight the inside of the "cat" image. It will click that area if it finds what you highlighted

so IF click on the orange cat image to continue $exist then click ^^

otherwise need to check by MD5 hash against files in DB or base64 and prolly with same file name too (as on page)

file img1.png  captcha image 64640.png

might need to be same name to verify same image

CD