UBot Underground

Creating an email creator for the first time

I'm creating an email creator for the first time and i was wondering, how do i save to file, the created email ?

I'm using $account data to generate the first name and last name which then is used automatically by the site, to generate the email address.

So if DANIEL and BROWN are chosen, then the email would be daniel.brown@site.com and this is filled into the email field by the site automatically.

So how do i get to save the daniel.brown@site.com email to notepad/excel (whatever) for further use ?

As once it clicks on create, BANG all the info is gone.

I'm maybe over thinking it (like always hahahahaha)

Thanks guys

Note: The site requires to verify the entered password so the way i do it so far is to use an UI TEXT on which i enter a password that is used for batch creation.

So if i want to create 100 emails, then they will all use the same password (i know it sucks) cause i'm using the same information to be entered twice (in both fields)

Ex: the chosen password is BLACK (entered in UI TEXT) then BLACK will be pasted into the password field and then BLACK will be pasted into the verify password field.

Is there another way to do this ? Can i use $account data if so, how do you make sure the password is entered into both fields ?

EDITED:

I just thought about using SET command first on everything ! You set FIRSTNAME LASTNAME PASSWORD then call the various variables using TYPE TEXT

For saving. SET command again first

set(#emailaddress, "{#firstname}.{#lastname}@lsite.com:{#desiredpassword}", "Global")

then

add item to list(%emails, #emailaddress, "Delete", "Global")
    save to file("{$special folder("Application")}\\email-list.txt", %emails)

How's that sounds ?