UBot Underground

Questions About New Browser Windows

I did a very poor job of asking this before so I wanted to try again.

Often I will use code to span a new browser in a new thread.

Once this is created, is it possible to later reference this new browser from other code?

For example, from my main browser I create 3 new browsers in new threads.  Later would it be possible to close one of those browsers from within my code running in the main browser?

I found a work around that seems to be working ok.

I created a variable that stores true/false for each new browser and created a checkbox in a ui panel for each browser.

In each browser at the end I loop until the var for that browser is false and when I want to close the browser I uncheck the box.

Still not able to do it all through code but checking and unchecking the box works for me now

I found a work around that seems to be working ok.

I created a variable that stores true/false for each new browser and created a checkbox in a ui panel for each browser.

In each browser at the end I loop until the var for that browser is false and when I want to close the browser I uncheck the box.

Still not able to do it all through code but checking and unchecking the box works for me now

clever

you can do with loop while

while variable is true thread stays open

change variable from anywhere and thread closes

variable can be anything besides true or false like 0 or a 1 ...whatever floats your boat

create unique variable for each thread to not close all of the threads

TC