UBot Underground

What do you use Ubot for?

Can you give me an example of what do you use Ubot for?

I want it to automate social media.... 

A lot of the commands seem to be a bit complicated for me....  is there a place to find out what are the commands use for?  or when would you want to use a certain command? 

I suggest learning the commands as you go. There is no reason to try and learn a command until it is needed for the project you are working on. I think this is where a lot of new ubotters start to feel over whelmed. It is best to just jump in and start coding something, anything. Take a website you visit regularly and begin some sort of automation. By doing this you can search google using the search operator site:ubotstudio.com/forum/ along with some keywords defining what it is you are trying to accomplish.

So say you begin your code by wanting to go to hotmail.com and you do not know what command to use.

You could search google for something like this.

site:ubotstudio.com/forum/ + how to navigate to a url

The wiki is also a good way to learn what commands you may need for a project.

Of course this is just a basic example. But I suggest learning the commands this way instead of learning them all at once. After a while you will notice that you pretty much have all of the commands down and your bots will start to become more complex.

Good Luck. :)

• Like 1