UBot Underground

click command wont open to display desired search item to scrape

Hello everyone ! 

Can you help me figure this out. I want to go to this public website and scrape data from the document page after it opens up. But the problem that I have is that the click ( number ) button to view the document will not open to view the document that I want to scrape.   In fact for some unknown reason I cannot even click it with my mouse in ubot to get it to be displayed. I have the pro version 4.20 of ubot and windows internet explorer 8.0

Outside of Ubot in my firefox, windows internet explore or google chrome browers it displays with no problem.

When I go to this public website the click the number above to view the document does not open or display the document.

Steps to follow:

1    navigate to www.maricopa.gov                                       no problem doing this

2    on left side quick links, click  recorded documents         no problem doing this

3    search terms:                                                                 no problem doing this

document code                    all types

begin date                            01/02/2014

end date                               01/02/2014

all other fields leave blank

4   search button                                                                no problem doing this

5   recording number   ( you can click on any )                  no problem doing this

6   viewing options              Here is the problem !               The click number does not display the page I want to scrape.

Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Lonnie