UBot Underground

[Buy] Samples Working with files and UI

Hi

I'm a beginner and I work best when seeing sample codes. The tutorial we have are most in version 4 so it's pretty confusing after doing it in version 5.

Interested in buying samples for the following:

Upload txt files to ubot and do simple google search query.

Using Proxies in Ubot weather it's setting bot to use one proxies or more. Randomizing it, by rows in txt or csv files, or by setting limits etc.

Posting to websites using sockets.

And collecting data from webpages and save it in txt/csv file etc.

These are not specifics for hope someone could provide a perfect sample.

There are already tutorials for this,the tutorials for ubot 4 work for ubot 5 since they are still the same commands.

The only thing not found for ubot 4 is a socket tutorial,but Aymen has some nice tutorials on posting with sockets( tutorial on live headers to get the post command)

Gogetta also provided a nice example yesterday using the built in sockets to scrape youtube.

Frank also mentioned he would make some tutorials for sockets and some other new functions in ubot 5.

(you can also check out JohnB's tutorials on youtube he has a excellent tutorials on scraping webpages and saving to txt/csv,its called scraping 101)

One small tip sockets can be very tricky and can be hard to learn for a beginner,if i where in your position i would first learn the ubot commands then start on the sockets.

What i do a lot of the time is to make the bots first without sockets and when they are ready i convert them to sockets.