UBot Underground

Tagged.com bugs with ubot?

I noticed what seems to be a few bugs when using tagged.com with ubot. First off, if I try to verify an account created with tagged, the confirmation link is not clicked within ubot.

Second, when trying to add a profile picture, clicking "choose picture" does nothing within ubot. I have tried manually clicking, and adding a "change file field" command, neither of which works.

Anyone have any workarounds as of now for either of these?

Not sure if you can do it in standard but you can always download the links from your email. Store them in a table or list. Use  regex to find the urls you need to visit in order to verify your accounts, then use navigate or to verify them. Or another option might be to use webmail. 

Not sure if you can do it in standard but you can always download the links from your email. Store them in a table or list. Use  regex to find the urls you need to visit in order to verify your accounts, then use navigate or to verify them. Or another option might be to use webmail. 

Yeah I thought about doing that, and have come up with some ways to do it, but was still wondering why the built in command wouldnt work for tagged's registration. The main problem is not being able to choose new profile pictures though.

Well I'm totally just guessing. I would assume tho, it might have to do with a site update or something. Sites are updating/changing all the time. Might want to put in a support ticket. Maybe its something that happen recently and ubot developers don't even know it does not work.