UBot Underground

Problem after 2 hours With My Bot

Hi Guys my last bot work fine for the first 1:30/2hours after this time even if the "run" button is selected the bot crashes and the browser which displays the events crashes. When this happens the bot executes commands but does't set variables, and therefore is no longer her work!

depends on perhaps by the fact that my program must continually verify the variables?
How can I solve this problem?

UPDATE: the problem don't is in my code or variables,

I made this test: open ubot and go on this page:

www[dot]prezzipazzi[dot]com/prodotto/mac-book-pro-13.php?id=153273 (for example)

without doing anything, i left ubot on this page and after 1:30/2 hours ubot crash
I have to close and reopen the program
How come?

Thanks

Edited by emilix85

What is on the page? Try turning off images java flash etc. you may want to use a memory cleaner program or use this memory plugin for ubot.

Hi nuc63 i have installed CleanMem but i have a problem after i have clean a ubot process "browser.exe"

i have set a rule with command (Evey 2min check; if memory is used more than 50.000KB then clean process >>> browser.exe)

if the browser.exe uses memory for example arrives to 250.000kb the process is cleaned and restart to 50.000KB

but after a few seconds the memory usage (for this process) returns to 250.000kb and continues to rise until it is again cleaned.

It is as if they were permanently clean

where I am wrong?

Thanks