UBot Underground

Hard time scraping FB likes

I am trying to build a bot that scrapes the page links and like count from the Facebook search page. For example: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/campus%20crusade/pages-named

I have been successful in scraping the links but the likes count is just not working. The bot is missing a large number of the like counts and I just do not know why. The selector correctly tells me that there should be 12 scrapes per page, but when I run the bot I get significantly less.

My code below:

ui stat monitor("Page Links", %FB Page Links)
ui stat monitor("Likes", %likes)
clear list(%likes)
clear list(%FB Page Links)
clear list(%Search URLs)
clear list(%FB Page Links FINAL)
add list to list(%Search URLs, $list from file("C:\\Users\\Jonathan\\Dropbox\\Ubot Files\\FB Page Link Scraper\\searchurls.txt"), "Delete", "Global")
loop($list total(%Search URLs)) {
    navigate($next list item(%Search URLs), "Wait")
    loop(2) {
        run javascript("window.scrollTo(0,document.body.scrollHeight); ")
        wait(3)
    }
    wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")
    add item to list(%FB Page Links, $scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<div class=\"_zs fwb\" data-bt=\"\{"ct":"title"\}\"><a href=*</a></div>">, "innerhtml"), "Delete", "Global")
    add item to list(%likes, $scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<div class=\"_52eh\">* like this</div>">, "innertext"), "Delete", "Global")
    set(#Page Links, $find regular expression(%FB Page Links, "(?<=<a href=\\\").*(?=\\\">)"), "Global")
    add list to list(%FB Page Links FINAL, $list from text(#Page Links, $new line), "Delete", "Global")
}

Please help!

Edited by jonchiehlau