UBot Underground

Hi

I am new to ubot and I am building new script that need to read files in pairs.

There are two folders, folder_1 and folder_2.

folder_1 have 1.txt, 2.txt, 3.txt etc. files containing destination urls and folder_2 have 1.txt, 2.txt, 3.txt, etc. files have referrer urls.

I would like to go through a loop that will have changeable variable and I will always be able to use two files in pairs.

Lets say variable #number is 1

I would like to use $list from file from destination: C:/Desktop/bot/folder_1/#number.txt as well as other list will be able to open open C:/Desktop/bot/folder_2/#number.txt

#number will be changing every loop until it will go through all files in folder_1 and folder_2.

I hope that make sense.

I have a problem with $list from file, if I use C:/Desktop/bot/folder_1/#number.txt in browse input it is not reading from txt file but is opening C:/Desktop/bot/folder_1/1.txt as url

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Insert the variable values in other strings (your file locations, for example) using the curly brackets:

{#value_1} is going to be evaluated by UBS and replaced with the value it contains.

If you want to have a dynamic folder then just change the variable's content correspondingly.

You need only ONE variable for your file command, but you need to change its value before that command.

Hope it makes sense to you...

Good luck!