UBot Underground

Captcha tricky one !

http://i46.tinypic.com/34ni5bc.jpg

Ok so i need to tell the bot to click on 2 right ? The problem is, i had to create a couple, the number "2" with the image recognition as (don't ask me why) it doesn't work all the time.

Ex: If number two is place on position one (like this exemple) well i have to use a certain number 2 (one that works).

The same image recognition could work if 2 is placed on the fourth position but not on the third position. I need to use another one.

Odd huh ?

So i finally figured out the scheme (took me sometimes !)

Ex: If 2 needs to be clicked, then i must use the image 2-A if it's in position one. Works also on position four

But i need to use image 2-B if it's in position two or three.

I even had to create 3 number "fives" to make this work ! (this one was the trickiest) All the other numbers i had to cover needed two image recognition only, which worked with all position.

So i got a couple of Two's, three's, four's and five,s etc... To make sure it works.

How come ?

Any ideas ?

Finally, how do i make this work ?

I tried this but it's not working. In fact, i need to make sure that the bot gets the right captcha image. So i figured that it should try to make it click on all number 2 (if it's the case). It will eventually get the right one ?

if($exists(<image="NUMBER2HERE">)) {
then {
 click(<image="___IMAGE-2-A>, "Left Click", "No")
 click(<image="___IMAGE-2-B">, "Left Click", "No")
}
else {
}

NOT hehehehehe

By the way, if i manually click on the CLICK COMMAND nodes i created (all the image recogntion) which are associated with the position it works !

So i just need to find a way to tell the bot to use the right click command but i would like to know why i had to create so many images for only four numbers !!!!