UBot Underground

[FREE] Trollinator video chat example

Here's a look inside one of my programs. People tend to learn by example and also see the possibilities. Just posted this compiled for BHW.

To get this to work you'll need the following, drop the file in a folder, add 3 sub folders named :

needed

rooms

scripts

--------

in needed, right click create a text file named 'template' and drop this in :

<script type="text/javascript">var tinychat = { room: "Replace", colorbk: "0xffffff", join: "auto", api: "list"};</script><script src="http://tinychat.com/js/embed.js"></script><div id="client">

Leave rooms empty

create 3 sub folders in scripts:

csv

text

wait

and leave those empty

---------------------

Copy and pasted from my thread on usage:

Heres the quickstart

Go to the site on chrome (I'll put it at the bottom of the page) enter in a desired username (I like derpina personally )since I didn't code in because of certain issues
   If you're going to set up a cam, webcam max or manycam are helpful (apply a loop google: chat roulette loops and you should find a decent gif)
   (skip if you're not using webcam)Hit 'start broadcasting' it should ask about flash settings, allow and hit remember (seriously hit remember) set your cam to webcam max/manycam or whatever you plan on using. Hit next, set to webcam only.
   Now this sets it up so everything flows correctly. Next step we open up the program.
   Top of the program, Help>install flash.
   Tools>script This is where the magic begins. Be impressed, very impressed. This is where the sexy-time is, seriously this is pretty sweet for free program.
   Action - Camon -> starts broadcasting - Camoff -> stops broadcasting - text -> sends a message Then we have 'Wait Between in Seconds' which sets delays between commands. Each time you choose a line, hit "Add Line"
   When you choose text, a prompt asks you what you want to say, self explanatory
   When you're done, hit the Done button. It'll prompt you for a script name
   Now hit ok, go into the main program, hit Script csv choose file and set it (hint: Application folder > scripts > csv) and do the same for the others (scripts>text)(scripts>wait)
   Hit go 

Once again this is a free bot, works on my computer fine, though I've had issues with running programs with image recognition on other computers. If it doesn't work for you, oh well you're out 5 minutes of your life. Once you've written a script you can open up the script files(csv folder, text folder, wait folder) and edit them manually.

Here's where to set everything so the program runs smoothly 

Compiled on pro edition, if you're having problems you might need to go into the .ubot and redo the image recognition

tinychat.ubot

• Like 1