UBot Underground

[SELL] Youtube Like Bot ** Youtube Subscribe Bot ** GooglePlus One Bot ** ALL with PVA Gmail Accounts

what if any of the included account gets banned? Can you provide any replacement? Or sell any...

Yes, I'll replace any banned one, but I don't sell accounts. Besides, all the accounts are inbuilt within the bot

Last question, can I have all them installed in my computer as well my server? Not running at the same time.

Yes, you can. one(1) license can be used on a maximum of two(2) different systems.

Don't forget to give the trial a run before opting to buy anything (if ever you decide to do so, that is)...

W.

Ok, I'm gonna ordering, however, I missed a question, does they support private proxies? :)

I will see that myself within minutes.. but I appreciate if they have private proxy support as I hardly use public ones.

Thanks

Mat

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question before I buy all 3 bots. On the YouTube bot, while it does the "Like" and "Subscribe" function, will it spend enough time watching the video to count as a view?

That would be killer, Like, subscribe and view all together. Let me know and thanks!

JP

Quick question before I buy all 3 bots. On the YouTube bot, while it does the "Like" and "Subscribe" function, will it spend enough time watching the video to count as a view?

That would be killer, Like, subscribe and view all together. Let me know and thanks!

JP

Hi JP,

Although it spends enough time to view the videos before the thumbs up and sometimes these views count, the bot was and still isn't built for views so I can't guarantee that.

Having said that, please don't make any purchase for now cos I'm currently working on a far more sophisticated solution for all the bots and redesigning them accordingly!

cheers

W.

• Like 1

Thank you for the honest reply. Please send me a PM when they are ready and I'll buy them ASAP. Thanks!

Hi JP,

Although it spends enough time to view the videos before the thumbs up and sometimes these views count, the bot was and still isn't built for views so I can't guarantee that.

Having said that, please don't make any purchase for now cos I'm currently working on a far more sophisticated solution for all the bots and redesigning them accordingly!

cheers

W.

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't place any order until I update this thread to let you know of the release of the stable version. Google is adjust several things at the moment in these areas and I'd wait for the dust to settle before fixing it.

cheers

W.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...