UBot Underground

[CLOSED] BOT to Create Hushmail.com email accounts

Hi,

I am look for a BOT that will create Hushmail.com Email accounts.

To create the email accounts, the BOT with be loaded with a CSV file with 3 columns in it.

Column A (Email Username) = email address to be created

Column B (Email Password) = email password to be used in the creation

Column C (Full Name) = This will be the name for the account. The BOT needs to login again, after creating the account, click on "preference" link" then enter the Name (this is for the FROM name)

Column D (Status) = The BOT updates this column whether it is successful or not in creating this email.

Example of how the CSV file will look like:

see image in the link below:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2uj5nao.jpg

The CSV file will be loaded into the BOT and the BOT simply proceeds to create the Hushmail email accounts in the CSV file.

Action Steps for the BOT

==========================

i) Create Hushmail Account

ii) Login again to hushmail.com using the newly created email username and password, then click on the preference link, then enter the Name to be used for the FROM field.

see image below:

http://i47.tinypic.com/jfclmd.jpg

iii) Logout and create the next email from the CSV file.

I will need the following features in the BOT:

==============================================

i) Support Proxies.

I have a program called "Proxy Goblin" from http://proxygb.com/. I will be using this program to scrape a fresh list of proxies and and saving them in a txt file.

This BOT program will need to be able load a TXT file containing all the proxies support the following format:

IPAddress:PORT

IPAddress:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD

- Autoloads the proxy.txt file in X mins. Basically what I want is a simple option to set how many minutes, so that the BOT automatically loads the fresh TXT file again. As mentioned earlier, i will be using Proxy goblin to scrape Proxies and saving it in txt file called proxies.txt located in my hard drive.

The Auto load features, simply loads the same proxies.txt file again to obtain fresh proxies every x minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ii) Multi-Threading

This BOT program will need to be able to do Multi-threading.

NOTE: Important:

=================

When doing Multi-threading, each browser opened in EACH thread will use a Unique PRoxy IP address. I do not want all the browser opened in all the threads to use the SAME Proxy IP address. This will quickly result in a BAN by hushmail.com

For example, if i am running 4 threads, that means there are 4 browsers opened, each of the 4 browsers will be using UNIQUE IP addresses from each other.

If you are using UBOT STUDIO 4 to write this program, the video below (see at 10min 45seconds), explains the multi-threading, each with it's own proxy, more clearly.

iii) Decaptcha Support

This BOT will need to have decaptcha support for the 2 services listed below:

- deathbycaptcha.com

- bypasscaptcha.com

Both services have several options of API that can be used to integrate their captcha services, into this BOT.

http://www.deathbycaptcha.com/user/api (you will need to login to view this page. Create a free account)

http://bypasscaptcha.com/api_doc/

Captcha Sniper Support (www.captchasniper.com)

IMPORTANT: By having support to at least of one the decaptcha service listed above, supported, it will also automatically support the Captcha Sniper Program from http://www.captchasniper.com/ . Please watch the video from www.captchasniper.com.

If i am not mistaken, most decaptcha services will use port 80 to call. Captcha sniper will listen to it as well. Basically, if the BOT can suport any 1 of the Captcha services (listed above) then captcha sniper can work automatically. You'll not need to do any special programming.

FINAL

=====

I will need this BOT as soon as possible for my project.

You may use .NET, UBOT STudio or whatever, to create this Husmail email creator BOT. Which ever program you will be using, upon completing this program, i will also need the source code, in case i need to modify the program in the near future.

I am aware that the new UBOT STudio 4 is able to create multi-treading and etc and can quickly and easily create a BOT like this. This will be a big Plus.

When replying to this thread, please include the following:

i) How much will this BOT cost?

ii) What program will you be using to code this BOT?

iii) How long will you need to complete this program?

I will also be posting this in several other sites, as I need someone quickly to complete this program for me.

Thanks in advance.

cheers,

Hari

Edited by harideran

Hi firionicable,

I dont' know. I am actually looking for a programmer to write me this BOT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is CLOSED as i found a programmer from odesk to write me this program.

Thanks for reading.

cheers,

Hari

Edited by harideran