UBot Underground

UI HTML PANEL CODE GENERATOR

• 1 month later...

Ok after trying out both version of the bot, i have the same issue with the block text command.

the block text is wrong. I get:

<br/>

<br/>

<textarea rows="10" cols="100%">stats: <textarea variable="#stats" fillwith="value" style="width:">

when I generate the code. I checked in the code and everything look normal........ I tried both bot, same issue.

this is the code that looks absolutely normal:

if($comparison(#UIElementType, "=", "block text")) {

then {

set(#ui element html output, "{#UIElementLabel}: <textarea variable=\"#{#UIElementVariable}\" fillwith=\"value\" style=\"width:\">", "Global")

}

else {

}

}

I don't understand where <br/><br/><textarea rows="10" cols="100%"> comes from. The code looks exactly the same for every command....

Any idea on how to fix it?

Apart from that, the bot is absolutely brilliant, and quite handy. I tried to understand what's wrong with it and I couldn't find anything...

here you go...

Code view:

ui html panel("test:
<br>
<textarea rows=\"5\" cols=\"50%\" variable=\"#test\" fillwith=\"value\"></textarea>", 200)

Ok after trying out both version of the bot, i have the same issue with the block text command.

Hope it's ok for me to post this here, but if not I guess it can be removed by the moderator.

Anyway this is not free but you might like to give this a try.

There is a 7 day trial available.

• 2 months later...