UBot Underground

Server Error on many UbotStudio Forum pages

Hello,

does anyone know why I'm constantly getting this error message on many pages of this forum? -

"Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

What is that permission that I have to have in order to use this forum?

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

does anyone know why I'm constantly getting this error message on many pages of this forum? -

"Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

What is that permission that I have to have in order to use this forum?

Thank you for your help.

when i was new to the forum i had the same problem. the reason was that the ubot team had not yet activated my account.

So just send them a support ticket. they confirm that you are a paying member and they will activate your account (change some permission rights) and it should work.

cheers

tony

Thanks. I submitted a support ticket as you suggested and they removed restrictions on my account however one issue hasn't been solved: avatars do not load. Have you experienced that issue on your computer as well?

Thanks. I submitted a support ticket as you suggested and they removed restrictions on my account however one issue hasn't been solved: avatars do not load. Have you experienced that issue on your computer as well?

Glad you got it solved. :-) Considering the avatar. I am wondering about this too. alo experiencing this on my end. Shows something is uploaded - but it does not show the image itself.