We are thrilled to announce that UBot Studio’s new version is now available, and it comes with a major update – we have switched to using your installed version of Chrome, instead of the internal UBot Studio browser.
So, what does this mean for you? Let’s dive into the details!
Benefits of Using Installed Chrome
The Installed Chrome browser option is now functional, and there are numerous benefits to using it:
- Always use the latest version of Chrome
- Compatible with the latest web standards
- You can now log into your Google account, including GMail and YouTube (this was previously blocked with the internal browser)
- Cookies and Cache persist between sessions
- You can use the extensions!
- You can use web3 websites!
Log Images in the Console View
In addition to the Chrome update, we have also added a new feature – log images. You can now add images into the console view, making it easier to track and review your bot’s progress when working with images.
How to Get It
If you have UBot Studio already installed, and you’re subscribed to updates or to Enterprise Edition, simply update when prompted the next time you open UBot Studio.
If you’re not subscribed to either our Update Subscription or Enterprise Edition, subscribe to Enterprise edition here:
How to Switch to the Installed Chrome Browser
Switching to the Installed Chrome browser is easy:
- From the main screen in UBot Studio, click the Tools menu, and select Options.
- Under General Options, click the drop-down labeled “Browser.”
- Select “Installed Chrome.”
- Click OK.
- Restart UBot Studio.
We are excited to bring you this major update, and we hope it will make your bot-building experience even better. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Happy botting!