Are you ready to get started using Coinbase in UBot Studio? Follow these steps to properly configure the platform:
- First, ensure that you are in the Bot Bank by clicking on the Bot Bank button.
- From the Coinbase category, drag over the config coinbase command. You will be prompted to enter your API key, API secret, and passphrase.
- Go to pro.coinbase.com
- Navigate to the API section in your account dropdown menu.
- Create a new API key and give it the name “UBot Studio.” Make sure to select “view,” “trade,” and “transfer” under permissions.
- After you create the API key, you will be given a passphrase. Copy this and paste it into the designated field in UBot Studio.
- Go back to Coinbase and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “create API key” and follow the prompts to obtain your API secret. Copy this and paste it into the appropriate field in UBot Studio.
- Finally, copy the API key from Coinbase and paste it into the designated field in UBot Studio.
- Click “OK” to complete the configuration process. To confirm that everything is working properly, try using the $get coinbase balance function and check the balance for a specific currency (such as BTC for Bitcoin).
In the future, we will go through each of the Coinbase commands and functions in more detail to show you how to use them and what they do.
See you next time!