UBot Underground

Help: $page scrape a list and then choose by attribute via next list item

Hey Gang, I'm using v3.5 and I am working on a wordpress site that uses nexgen gallery. I'm attempting to create a bot that scrapes the generic alt tags of images like IMG_160 or IMG_25576 and replace them with random keywords from a list. Each album has a different number of photos, so positions change, and of course names are always different.

My original approach, which doesn't work, was to create a list of current alt tag names using page scrape, then choose by attribute using the list as a reference for the search.

So if my list of scraped results contained

IMG_160

IMG_161

IMG_162

I would choose by attribute>value>next list item and hopefully Ubot would find IMG_160 on the first loop and replace it with a random kw. Everything works great up until the search part. Ubot cannot pull an item from the list, search and then choose the found item so it can be changed.

Does anyone have a clever idea for scraping data, then using that data to choose items on a page for manipulation?

Thanks a bunch,

Gene