UBot Underground

Answer These Questions Please

So far, I'm really impressed with ubot studio and I'm going to buy it in 2-3 weeks once my money comes.. here are my concerns/questions:

1. Is this a one-time payment? In the site, it doesn't say anything about monthly recurring payments but it doesn't say about a one-time payment either.

2. Will it be ineffective without updates?

3. Can I still use my bots without getting updates (since the program will be accessed online, correct? Then there may be new bugs for the old software that arises every 3 months or so)?

4. It says I can use one in my laptop and one in my desktop, how about if I will use it on my 2 laptops because I don't have a desktop?

5. I noticed that in the videos, there is no script for visiting a certain URL or going back to the homepage since you have to go to that page manually via the browser inside the program... so my question is, can the program create a bot where it creates the account and logs back in again (with proxy) and creating another account again?

6. Does the program naturally support spinning? {choice1|choice2}

1. No... after 3 months you pay for updates

2. No... it will still work without upgrading

3. Yes... your bots will continue to work

4. 2 Computers per license

5. Yes... you can create many such scripts

6. Yes... if you input spintax it will output spun text