UBot Underground

Hello I'm new here !

Hello

I'm new here, i just got ubot and i think it's great !

I'm watching all the videos and tutorials right now, so i hope i can start using ubot soon....

If i have any questions i will ask :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

clevertech74.

Edited by clevertech74

Many thanks Rust and johnB !

Guys i have some questions,over the last 10 hs i have been watching all the tutorials and i have checked and messing up with ubot to get my feet wet a little to see if i can start making some bots that suits and automate tasks that i'm doing lately in a daily basis. What i'm doing is some sort of promotion through free classified ad web sites ( not CL ) but the second biggest place after it ( B******* ) so i would like to automate first, account creation in this site ( making accounts + going to my emails and clicking to check the new accounts ) and then in the future make a bot to post ads on it in different cities with captcha support.

Where can i start, to make the first bots to create accounts, confirm the accounts on my email, go inside the accounts and erase old ads ? Can you guys guide me a little so i can be able to make some bots for this tasks first ?

Many Thanks in advance ! :D

Clevertech74.

Ok, so what you want to do can be broken down into smaller steps. The first step in your process is creating an account. Have you watched any tutorials on how to create an account? you can find one here:

http://learnubot.com/featured/ubot-studio-v4-tutorial-hotmail-account-creator-walkthrough/

There is also a similar one that includes saving the user data while creating the account at:

Let me know if you have any questions about the first step (create account)

John

No problem! Since you are just starting out, I think you should be looking at your ultimate goal as a collection of smaller steps. This way you will gain a better understanding of the bigger picture as you progress through the project, and at the same time, implement techniques you have already learned in later stages, etc. We are always here to help, so just let us know if you are ever stuck on anything.

John