UBot Underground

Ubot Link Wheel Programming

I am very interested in ubot programming services and am looking to create a ubot for linkwheel creation.

I also would like to become more hands on with the software and know I am capable once I get the hang of it.. However, I would like to fast track this to somebody with some experience as opposed to going it alone.

My thoughts are that this would be part of a larger project, and this would be phase one.

Aside from the standard features that would be needed like, proxy rotator, spinning, proxy support, captcha support, multi threading, scraping, account creation and management etc... I am sure I am leaving out somethings that should be obvious.

The whole idea behind this is similar to a link wheel, except that all the properties will not be linked together, there will be some interlinking between different types of properties, but it will not all link as into one wheel.

I want the user to enter a few keywords and based on those keywords, relevant articles will be scraped from article directories, auto -spun thru the spinner api and then be randomly submitted / interlinked to a list of article directories, web 2.0 sites, doc share sites ( these articles would need to be converted to PDF for submission here), bookmarking sites abdother blogging sites etc..  

After the campaign is complete, I would also like to be able to ping the all the urls created using API of something like linklicious or if you have better method that is fine too. Although I am not sure if API's can be scripted into Ubot or not? If so I have some additional features.

I realize that you would need a list of domains that this would be posting to, I don't have a complete one. However, I can say that many will be wordpress sites, there will be a bunch of web 2.0s on the list, most pretty common. During a build, I would like to build 50 - 70 properties ( keeping it randomish ) per run. In the interest of learning more, I would be happy with a 1/4 or 1/3 of those properties setup and me learning on how to add new ones.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.. I have all of the details pretty much mapped out and ready to go.. I am ready to start asap.

Send me an email or pm thru this board, or directly linkchaos1 (@) gmail.com

Thanks

Edited by linx