UBot Underground

Run display and queued functions issues

Hi is it normal that the Run button is green even though the bot is actually running when in a loop? What I mean is if you manually run a loop it doesn't give you any indication that its running, nor any highlighting of nodes.

I have a bot where it's waiting for a cpanel upload and keeps closing the window prematurely so would be helpful to see the running state when starting it this way.

Also I have a problem with events continuing to run in this same state, is there a way to manually stop a loop node without actually hitting start and stop on the main display? Reason being I don't want to have to re log into the site again just to stop this once logged in and de bugging.

Thanks!

Think I just solved my own problem, copied the loop node I needed to debug to a new script page and ran it properly there instead of right clicking 'run node'.

Hi is it normal that the Run button is green even though the bot is actually running when in a loop? What I mean is if you manually run a loop it doesn't give you any indication that its running, nor any highlighting of nodes.

I have a bot where it's waiting for a cpanel upload and keeps closing the window prematurely so would be helpful to see the running state when starting it this way.

Also I have a problem with events continuing to run in this same state, is there a way to manually stop a loop node without actually hitting start and stop on the main display? Reason being I don't want to have to re log into the site again just to stop this once logged in and de bugging.

Thanks!