UBot Underground

[BUY] - LInkedIn search and download Bot

Hi, I am running a project for which I need a Bot that does the following:

Given a set of key words, to search and download all profiles names matching a combination of those keywords. (I have begun to do this manually and found a restriction of 100 profiles in the free edition to 700 hundred in the paid one, of profiles you can see at a specific search.

i.e. Suppose I am willing to find ALL (this is important, I need to find as many profiles as possible) icecream makers in Florida.

I would first build a set of keywords, lets say for example a list of icecream making machines, another list of well known Icecream brands, another list of Icecream distribution wholesalers, etc etc.

I need a Bot that will search for all combinations of this keywords and that will return a list of names (and may be another info to identify unique profiles, for example the number of connections this person has) that I can then look for individually and examine manually (I have a big group of people doing this) and understand if they really match the profile we want. i.e. I will only need to find an icecream maker, not the guy delivering the icecream.

The ultimate goal of the project is adding these people to a LinkedIn Group, something that will be done manually.

The search should be country specific, this is important, so for example I will need to find all profiles in Colombia.

The search should use the "Company" field "is working at, has worked at, etc"

Thank you.