UBot Underground

Simple window pop up question

I did a lot of searching. I guess my search skills fail but id really like an answer for this.

I click a button in ubot browser. In my normal browser it would just open a new tab but in ubot with popups enabled it opens a new IE window outside of ubot. Now i need to have it click a button on that new window and then return to the normal page that is still loaded on ubot. How can i tell it to target the new window? The old page must stay loaded.

Right...what I mean is put the command that clicks the button in the sub window and see what happens. I'm not sure, but it may open the window in the sub window where you can execute the rest of the commands.

Right...what I mean is put the command that clicks the button in the sub window and see what happens. I'm not sure, but it may open the window in the sub window where you can execute the rest of the commands.

No it still just opens a empty google window and errors out because it cant find the button.

I just need a way to target that new window.

*edit IF i put all of the script in a sub window the widow just closes when it clicks the button and nothing else happens.

yeah, sub windows can be a little flaky...add a long delay in the subwindow to keep it open.

John

disregard...I misunderstood. can you provide a URL so I can play with it and see if i can come up with a solution?

yeah, sub windows can be a little flaky...add a long delay in the subwindow to keep it open.

John

disregard...I misunderstood. can you provide a URL so I can play with it and see if i can come up with a solution?

http://www.youlikehits.com/

I think you'd have to register to get to the part im at.

Basically what im trying to do is go to the twitter section. Click follow on the first person (opens that persons twitter in a new window). Click follow in that new window. Close window and click confirm in the old window.

*edit yeah i was thinking about scraping the url. Its a javascript button so its a bit harder. But some of the other ones i plan on automating open in a new tab with iframe so i don't know how that would work out.

• 1 month later...

This is all I wanted to know! only reason I got ubot studio was to make bots for websites like those. No one has made a tutorial or even made a video explaining how to make this. I also can't even figure out who to make a god damn google account. The stupid birth day section keeps wanting to divide the numbers I put in there, makes no sense to me. Looks like I'm to fukin stupid for ubot studio.

I have the professional edition and have only made a hotmail account creator! Already bought the youlikehits bot from youlikehitsbot.com. Looks like I'll be leaving this to the professionals It's a good thing I'm still in the 30day money back guarantee. Spent well over 200 hours on this and can't even make a simple bot or even scrape a fukin page for username.

talk about a waste of time! I'm only bitching to myself about these problems. ps why the F can I only make one god damn post a day!

This is all I wanted to know! only reason I got ubot studio was to make bots for websites like those. No one has made a tutorial or even made a video explaining how to make this. I also can't even figure out who to make a god damn google account. The stupid birth day section keeps wanting to divide the numbers I put in there, makes no sense to me. Looks like I'm to fukin stupid for ubot studio.

I have the professional edition and have only made a hotmail account creator! Already bought the youlikehits bot from youlikehitsbot.com. Looks like I'll be leaving this to the professionals It's a good thing I'm still in the 30day money back guarantee. Spent well over 200 hours on this and can't even make a simple bot or even scrape a fukin page for username.

talk about a waste of time! I'm only bitching to myself about these problems. ps why the F can I only make one god damn post a day!

The numbers are getting divided because you are not using the "quotes" button at the bottom right corner of the node. To make sure that the numbers are treated as a string and no calculation is done, you need to click on the quotes button.

Here, this is what I mean:

http://content.screencast.com/users/krish_puri/folders/Jing/media/1c0ea2a7-9093-4994-82a8-2980656d6abf/2011-09-23_1731.png

• 1 year later...