UBot Underground

my first bot for adding on domains in C panel

I'm working on a bot that will automatically install my add-on domains in C panel.

this is what I would like to do. I install add-on domains 10 at a time. I need my bot to automatically log onto C panel and install 10 add-on domains one after the other.

So far I was able to get to the add-on domain panel.

I would like to work with one CSV file with all the information I need in that one file to fill out all the fields.

I would also like to Keep a header row with titles. (this will serve as my template)

1-I don't know which command to use to reference the file

2-I don't understand how to reference that file for each field that needs to be filled out.

3- what command do I use to cycle through the list until all domains are installed.

I've uploaded a picture of my CSV files layout.

Thanks for your help

Rene

What you want to do is pretty straightforward, however, I don't see where you provided an image. Just for simplicity, you are going to use your csv file by creating a table from it. I need you to expound a little more on your csv file though (headers, what will the columns represent, etc)

John

What you want to do is pretty straightforward, however, I don't see where you provided an image. Just for simplicity, you are going to use your csv file by creating a table from it. I need you to expound a little more on your csv file though (headers, what will the columns represent, etc)

John

here's the file in PDF format.

Thanks

René