UBot Underground

Social Bookmarking Script

I am currently working on a bot and am getting really tired of spending so much time on the social bookmarking account creation, e-mail validation aspect of each site as its really a small portion of the bot.

What I would like is to get some quotes on creating the code that I can insert into my bot for doing the following:

Create e-mail account (Yahoo is the easiest I've seen thus far).

Register accounts at some of the top social bookmarking sites (static username/password to specified in UI) (Digg, Reddit, Delicious, StumbleUpon, and 5-6 others of your choosing that seem like the easiest for you to do) using decaptcher support

Then click the confirmation links in the e-mail

Optional (depending on how much you'd want for this) include the code for submission to each site from a variable that the other part of the bot would be saving.

Basically I already have a bot thats creating accounts, doing captchas spinning and posting articles on a bunch of different platforms but I want to drop some links to them and the e-mail confirmation is giving me a very hard time. If this is something you're interested in let me know how much you'd like to do it :)