UBot Underground

[BUY] - Trafficvance bid management.

This has probably already been accomplished and maybe someone can simply sell me a script that has already been created. I'm throwing the net to see what I can catch-

I'm looking for a v3.5 script that can change bids within Trafficvance for me to maintain #1 or #2 position.

Requirements:

•  
  • There has to be an input for the max bid amount.
  • An option to bid 1 cent over the amount detected.
  • An option to meet the same bid.
  • An "ignore" list so that I don't touch certain other targets.

It doesn't have to log in for me. If you have knowledge of this, then you know what questions to ask me.

Also, if you've already created this, let me know the features. The above isn't a complete list, and the fourth item is something that isn't extremely important and can be ignored so I'm willing to work with you if you can work with me.

It's damn hot today and my brain is fried so PM me with any questions... especially if the above doesn't make sense. ;-)

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

we have been developping a new bid management tool for trafficvance and we thought you might be interested to be part of the beta users of the tool.

It allows you to control bids for all your targets of your account. You can manage several thousands and set the desired rank, the maximum bid you are ready to pay, and specify a schedule of when you want the tool to optimize your bids.

Send me a message if you would be interested to try.

Best regards,

Trafficvance.autobidding@gmail.com