UBot Underground

Inserting Text Into A List

Hello everyone I'm a noob on this forum and to Ubot, just starting to get my feet wet.

I watched the tutorial "The Text Constants(Pro-Dev)" by "lilly" (and I love her smooth voice, she should be a radio DJ )

The section where she talks about inserting text in a "fill field" using the "$insert text" constant, she uses an example with just one line of text "Happy Days" which she puts in the "ENTER ORIGINAL TEXT" fill space,

What I'm trying to do is put the letters "CA"(California) on a list of Cities that I have. There are over 1200 cities in the list, how would I put the entire list in the "ENTER ORIGINAL TEXT" fill space, Ive tried a few things to no avail. Just trying to add the CA to every city without doing it manually.

You just want to append ",CA" to the end of each list item?

Yes I tried the "append constant" , I must be doing something wrong. Is there a tutorial of inserting text into a list?

After I clicked the start button, I saw the list of names on my desktop, and I appreciate the help ,God knows I need it, but how would you add the letters "CA" (with one space)at the end of each name?

Im sorry, I clicked it twice and saw the last name "Smith" added. Thank you sir I will study the screen shot and break it down to learn how you did it. Much thanks.

Look where I added Smith...I just placed a space and the word Smith after the list item. You would do the same with ,CA