UBot Underground

[Sell] Custom Bot Deal :: $50!

http://superdave2u.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/theawesometer_fullpic_artwork.jpg

OK Get this: I enjoy working with people who have a value for the skills and experience I bring to the table. I'm looking to build my rep around these boards and create profitable relationships within the industry. I'm not the pump and dump type ;]

I specialize in building portable libraries that can be used for multiple projects and most work well together. As an example, I have created a twitter library for a client that includes subs like "create account", or "change profile picture".

I'm more that happy to sub out a website or build around a particular function you need available in all your bots. I'm sure after discussing the specifics of your project we'll have a great plan in place to tackle your needs.

If it sounds like we'd make a good fit I'd like to offer my services to you, at a discount, as an opportunity to build a track record between us. Tomorrow starts the weekend and I'm banging out projects 'til my fingers bleed.

Bot Bashing Blowout Pricing : $50*

Reply below or PM me with your requirements right now and LETS DO THIS!

There's a 5% chance your request will not qualify for this promotion and I respectfully reserve the option to quote based on the scope and nature of the project. Don't hesitate to contact me with your requirements.

Alright botters thanks for the support! I knocked out 5 projects for you guys this weekend and am open to additional requests starting NOW! I got asked a lot about the "5% chance" line in my OP so let me take a sec to clear all that up...

Frankly I'm sorry for needing it up there in the first place - but lets face it, there are people who will try to ruin this fantastic offer with ridiculous requests. As much as I'd like to roll up my sleeves and build you the next google, it's going to cost more than $50 and I'd be doing us both a disservice if I let you expect anything less.

Here's to success, All.

-Dave