UBot Underground

[BUY] Forum Profile Linking Bot

Hey all,

I'm hoping this is possible... If not, let me know and I'll figure out a way to make this more realistic.

I'm looking for a bot that will work similarly to XRumer or the forum profile creation part of SENuke X.

Of course, it doesn't need to be so full featured, but ideally you would plug in a list of forums (created by a second script/tab in the bot) and let it go to town.

The software should...

1. "Create" an email account at one of those spam resistant emails like GuerillaMail.com, or similar

2. Visit the forum's registration page (It would likely need to be the same forum software)

3. Create a profile

4. Verify the registration link, if necessary

5. Fill in the profile using UBot's profile creation feature and add a link to the profile, based on the user's input

Again, I'm not sure if this is possible with UBot, given all the possible issues with different forums.

But, if it is, let me know! I'd love to talk with you about how we can make this happen.

This project is possible. There is multiple bots available that do this already for forums using SMF, vbulletin, phpbb etc, but you will not be able to register at all sites because of the editing of there signup process with various captchas and antispam questions.

This project is possible. There is multiple bots available that do this already for forums using SMF, vbulletin, phpbb etc, but you will not be able to register at all sites because of the editing of there signup process with various captchas and antispam questions.

Yes many of us developers have already created such bots - Im not sure why you dont buy one of ours - -