UBot Underground

create emails bot

hi

im new around,

i was watching the tutorials and i notice there is no talk about emails

the example doesnt have how to put the email?

so basically the first bot i need to do is a bot that can actually creates emails? im i correct? cause there is no point in filling a random email to a form, if the email doesnt exist, you cannot confirm the account.

after that then i need the emails gets ordered with the username and password?

i mean it creates random usernames and passwords........thats fine....but then it will put a random email, lets say from a list of real email accounts. but how do i make it match the username and password later?

cause i later need the username and password to login to the account and......edit my profile.

or is there a better way?

how you guys deal with this issue?

or can anyone point me to a bot that is actually doing this?

hi

im new around,

i was watching the tutorials and i notice there is no talk about emails

the example doesnt have how to put the email?

so basically the first bot i need to do is a bot that can actually creates emails? im i correct? cause there is no point in filling a random email to a form, if the email doesnt exist, you cannot confirm the account.

after that then i need the emails gets ordered with the username and password?

i mean it creates random usernames and passwords........thats fine....but then it will put a random email, lets say from a list of real email accounts. but how do i make it match the username and password later?

cause i later need the username and password to login to the account and......edit my profile.

or is there a better way?

how you guys deal with this issue?

or can anyone point me to a bot that is actually doing this?

If I understand your post correctly you wish to know how to record emails or other logins with the associated passwords so you can retrieve these later on.

There are several ways you can do this that I know.

One is to store the emails and logins in a text file with a delimiter (a character that tells whatever program is reading the file where one piece of data stops and another begins). So for example you could store emails and passwords like this in a text file:

someemail@server.net:PASSWORD1

anotheremail@server.net:PASSWORD2

The ':' character is the delimiter. Note that the delimiter _must_ be a character that will not occur in the data (for obvious reasons). When reading the emails/passes you read one character at a time until the character is a colon (:) and then you know that you have the email and that anything after the ':' is the password. Then you move to the next line for the next combination.

Another way is to use comma-seperated value (.csv) files to store the information. If you dont know .csv files are simply very basic spreadsheet files that can be opened in any spreadsheet application such as MS Office. .CSV files consist of associated data seperated by commas (,) on the same line. So it would look like this:

someemail@server.net, PASSWORD1

anotheremail@server.net, PASSWORD2

Both of these methods can be used in Ubot.

Not exactly but there are tutorials that show what you'll need to know - you should watch the tutorial "Rich Text Processing" for the first method and "Tables" for the second method.

If you need to know more than this I suggest watching all the other tutorials also.