UBot Underground

TinyMCE & Onsugar (w. demo bot)

Can someone take a look at this? I've got a demo ubot that takes you all the way to the enter html on onsugar.com. (a blog site) I'd love to be able to post w html on this screen. I've gone through the pages/tutorials on here that address TinyMCE. I'm stuck.

Another issue I've been having for a long time with Ubot is I get double text when I use SEND KEYS TO FIELD CHOSEN. (notice that I didn't use SEND KEYS TO FILE CHOSE - I know THAT does double keys.) You can see in the capture below what I'm getting. This has been driving me nuts. I recently did a complete reinstall of XP and everything on this computer. (older Dell GX620) What could be causing this? What do you get when you run the bot? See attached Ubot below.

I'm now on a mission to create the definitive tutorial on TinyMCE. (see my javascript strings sticky thread) Hopefully someone will help me out, I want to get to the bottom of TinyMCE because I've got a whole list of sites like onsugar I want to automate.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8382/onsugar.png

onsugar-test.ubot

re: iframe body - Well that worked.

Anyone getting the double characters? I'm still seeing them on the updated bot that was just uploaded. This is killing me because I can't use any bots that do this.