UBot Underground

Just bought Ubot & Loving It

Hi there Guys ,

I am very glad that I found this Powerfull software ... I just saw a few videos and realized teh power that this brngs and long and made the purchase .... I don't have any codng or programing background but I learn stuff quick ... and through the ideas I have in my mind I think this would be the best option to bring all those out into action ...

Now I have read a few posts where guys just keep beating around the bush !!! But I am here to learn and learn quickly ... Haven't slept all night watched almost 80 % of the tutorials .. on the UBOT site and going to watch the rest ... things are moving along nicely as far as the bots which they show to make and I am making those ..

Now .. I unfortunatly have limited time to learn this ... and want to move on to the implementation part asap !!!

Slight insight on what kinda bots I want ... I am an seo profesional so most of the bots I want created would be seo related .. as I see most of the guys have already mentioned those here ...

So if someone already has a perfect bot to do blogs creation, bookmarking, articles submission, forum posting do accounts creation do let mek now and the price of that ... if I like it I'll buy it ... or perhaps you can make nessessry modification to that to suite my needs ...

and yes I was just having fun with a kinda bot on facebook so if anybody could tell me how to do it ;

what I want it to do is to Nav. to home after signing in ... it shows a dropped down menu of recent updates but I am not able to drag that .. so here's the flow ;

click on recent updates drop down menu

click on status updates

wait for 10 sec for status updates to be loaded

click like to the udpates from my friends.

Now :

I'd also like this to run automatically after defined time or range like run this every 2-4 or 3-8 hrs .. and time delay between liking updates like 2-8 secs ..

I can also pay for a couple of hours training if somebody pro' is ready to guide me thourgh this via team viewer or anything ...

& Finally I'd also like to see your recomendations about whose the best person to hire for creating bots ...

Regards ,

Amir

Hi Amir and welcome to the community! There are plenty of members here who would be more than happy to help you out with the things you need to get done.

I don't think, however, that these members would be inclined to name one coder over another. You might want to spend a little time going through the forum and seeing for yourself who is who. This is a pretty tight knit community and there are a lot of very experienced and skilled coders here.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the appropriate areas of the forum and we will be more than happy to help!

John

Hi Amir and welcome to the community! There are plenty of members here who would be more than happy to help you out with the things you need to get done.

I don't think, however, that these members would be inclined to name one coder over another. You might want to spend a little time going through the forum and seeing for yourself who is who. This is a pretty tight knit community and there are a lot of very experienced and skilled coders here.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the appropriate areas of the forum and we will be more than happy to help!

John

Thanks John ,

for welcoming me to this community !!!! going through the video and you know over the years I have bought tons of softwares like social bot , rss bot etc etc etc and all those were I am confident made using ubot !!! and now the possibilities seem to be endless !!! I outsource minor tasks to guys and now when I'll have a bot like this .. it would also help me save alot on the outsourcing costs ...

Cheers & thanks for this great software !!!