UBot Underground

Blog Commenter (Auto Comment Bomb)

Hi Guys

Ive just released a new bot to my ABB users - Its a blog commenter bot and I also provide lists of auto approved blog lists - the success rate is between 50-70% and no captch credits are required

The software is simple and effective and have already had a number of positive reviews -

From the moment you download you get more then 100k urls -

The website is not ready yet so I havnt gone live to the public but anyone reading this thread can feel safe to buy

The urls alone are woth more then the asking price

you can watch a video demo at

http://www.blogcommenterbot.com

thanks

abs

You say no captcha credits are required. Does it solve captchas then, or skip them?

Hi

I provide lists of auto approved blogs - and sell lists - you can use your own lists too -

99% of the ones i provide have no captcha - if a captcha was to popup then the bot wold skip it

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

sure does -

Just about to release an update

no more check boxes required - you can now enter all urls into one text file- no more sorting between platforms

You can randomly add urls and ensure your keywords match your urls

New fresh list of over 130k sites added today - list is worth the price itself

thanks

sounds like a good deal. my goal, besides mass comments, is targeted blogs.

another question, is it multi threaded?

and how is the profile/link management? That is, managing projects as it can get pretty confusing with multiple campaigns.

To be honest, i've been considering scrapebox as well. I need lots of blog comments.

thanks for your reply.

Ok you can enter as many urls as you like and as many spinned keywords as you like for each url - you can all name your own file to save the report to - so if you had a number of projects to manage then it should be failry straight forward however you would need to keep on top of them

Scrapebox is great - multi threaded and this software cant touch it - Just thought I would let you know _ i would say a benefit with my tool is not only the automation but the auto approve list you get with it too

multi threading is not currently supported - something I plan to add once i myself feel comfortable with multi threading

thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys

Ive just released a new bot to my ABB users - Its a blog commenter bot and I also provide lists of auto approved blog lists - the success rate is between 50-70% and no captch credits are required

The software is simple and effective and have already had a number of positive reviews -

From the moment you download you get more then 100k urls -

The website is not ready yet so I havnt gone live to the public but anyone reading this thread can feel safe to buy

The urls alone are woth more then the asking price

you can watch a video demo at

http://www.blogcommenterbot.com

thanks

abs