UBot Underground

Error message with 3.504

Windows 7, IE8, Ubot 3.504

The attached bot code worked fine in an earlier version, maybe 3.502?

Will give a "You have exceeded the range of the list" error when using a ui_statmonitor on a list without even Running the bot code. just open in ubot and it repeats the error over and over again.

How can I roll back a version?

Thanks

-Dave

error.ubot

The problem is with the code; if there's nothing in the list, the first item cannot be accessed.

Stat Monitors should only be used to display variables, not for example; $list items.

To fix your problem:

Set a variable to $list item > Position 0.

Then use a Stat Monitor to display the variable's value after the list has been populated (i.e. after the $add to list).

Thanks for the reply, that is what I did to fix the problem.

This seemed more like a bug because this code worked fine until today's update, and the fact that it begins to error before the bot is run.

The problem is with the code; if there's nothing in the list, the first item cannot be accessed.

Stat Monitors should only be used to display variables, not for example; $list items.

To fix your problem:

Set a variable to $list item > Position 0.

Then use a Stat Monitor to display the variable's value after the list has been populated (i.e. after the $add to list).

Thanks for the reply, that is what I did to fix the problem.

This seemed more like a bug because this code worked fine until today's update, and the fact that it begins to error before the bot is run.

yeah, you generally do not want to put list items, next list items, random list items, or whatever in the UI stat monitor. Not sure how it worked for you last time you tried but that's been the case for all the versions.