UBot Underground

Outputting results to Ubot Studio.

Just bought a couple of days ago - and think it's absolutely fantastic.

(although some things drive me mad - like why can't i seem to edit an eval condition after i've entered it)

I've almost completed my first bot - it goes away to some websites gathers up some information and comes back.

I've created a text string with the results, and want to output this from within Ubot.

I tried creating a UI BLOCK TEXT field, and update the variable from within Ubot, but this doesn't work.

I've used a UI STAT MONITOR to output the resuls, but this isn't formatted nicely, and for large results would look awful.

Currently I'm using features that are in the Standard edition, but wonder if any of the Dev features allows you to output results to a page.

This isn't a huge issue - I figure I can always write out the text to a html file locally and then navigate to that file using file://<pathtofile>/<filename>.html to output the results, but wondered if i'm missing out on something simpler.

I believe what you are looking for is the "write to browser" command (which does not require an upgrade). http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I believe what you are looking for is the "write to browser" command (which does not require an upgrade). http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

That's fantastic - should have known this would have been thought of already.

I wasn't worried about upgrading though - bought the dev version :)

Thanks for the quick response.