UBot Underground

What Bot's Have You Created Already

I just recently purchased UBot and was wondering who has already created some Bot's that are effectively working and would would like to share/sell them. I don't want to recreate the wheel if it doesn't need to be done.

With that said, I figured I would start a thread where people can trace, sell, or buy some bots. Yes, I understand there is a store.

Here are some Bot's that I am specifically looking for.

Keyword Research

Article Submission (Ezine Articles)

Tube Mogul Video Submission and Syndication

Craigslist Scraper

Property submission to Craigslist and Backpage

If you have these let me know and I will buy them from you if they are functional and good.

Thanks,

Nate

I built a forum to trade iMacros - until I found Ubot, then have ignored iMacros ever since. :-)

I'll be posting Ubot stuff that I've created on my forum at some point. (been busy) I'm working on mostly automating backlinks. Got a collection of bookmarking sites that were easy enough. Figured out how to automate posting to website directories, etc.

I'd certainly love to work with others and combine efforts. Check my link below and shoot me an IM when/if you sign up.