UBot Underground

Ubot upgrade count down

There's no way I can upgrade before 12th December. However, I may need to afterwards.

The email I just received is quite difficult to understand, are you saying if I wish to upgrade to Dev at a later date I would have to pay the full $695, or $695-$245????

Thanks.

There's no way I can upgrade before 12th December. However, I may need to afterwards.

I am unable to upgrade before 12th Dec also.

The email I received said:

Quote - "This is really to avoid people from buying

the standard version and then sneakily upgrading to pro for cheap rather than buy

pro-version straight away".

I find it unbelievable that they cannot have a system in place to enable them to know who has purchased Ubot prior to these upgrades. This SUCKS.

I am unable to upgrade before 12th Dec also.

The email I received said:

Quote - "This is really to avoid people from buying

the standard version and then sneakily upgrading to pro for cheap rather than buy

pro-version straight away".

I find it unbelievable that they cannot have a system in place to enable them to know who has purchased Ubot prior to these upgrades. This SUCKS.

No, the price for the upgrade is not 695. That is the retail price for buying the program outright without upgrading.

If you have any questions and you're unsure of some bits of information, go to support.ubotstudio.com

No, the price for the upgrade is not 695. That is the retail price for buying the program outright without upgrading.

If you have any questions and you're unsure of some bits of information, go to support.ubotstudio.com

Yes IF we upgrade before 12th December it will be $135 for Pro, $325 for Developer, but for those of us who are not able to upgrade before the 12th it will be $250 for Pro and $450 for Developer, which means we pay the full retail price as we have already paid the initial purchase price for U-bot.

I think it is unfair to put a time limit on when we can upgrade for the lesser fee and can see no good reason for it!

I'm with darryl561 on this one.

I think that for existing members the price should sty the same 135$ becuase you see if you don't give us any benefit for staying on this board and building this community whats the point don't forget that this is the community that reported all the bugs and helped countless of newbies get a hold of your program.

I have to agree too. I am not upgrading yet because dev still does not have some of the important things that have been discussed and I don't see the point in upgrading to gain nothing I need at the moment. When its finished I want to upgrade and it will make no difference that I have been a customer from before these came about and contributed with ideas and discussion along the way that have ended up in the upgrades!

Until the constant crashing with larger bots is dealt with I don't see that anyone can call ubot a professional development tool. Since this is unlikely to be fixed by the deadline date I will have to pay the higher price if I want to upgrade which probably means I will end up just not bothering.

I have far stronger feelings on the way this has been handled than I choose to show here, but my disappointment with the overall approach means I just don't use ubot as much as I could favouring other dev tools for newer projects and no longer give as much time to forum members as I once did.

Respectfully,

Andy